The Arcy team gathered in early December to enjoy lunch, recap the year, and announce its Employees of the Year. Prior to the event, all employees were asked for their help in recognizing their peers for their outstanding performance in 2022. These are the employees that others identified as having positive energy, a patient-centered heart, team spirit and a track record of dependability and accountability.
And the winners are:
- Melissa George, NP, Arcy Healthcare
- Donna Sutton, Chaplain, Arcy Hospice
- Amanda Murphy, MaximaCare Home Health
- Nancy Murphy, Arcy at Home
- Lydia Messer, Volunteer of the Year for Arcy Hospice
We are so proud to have these people on our team and hope they keep up the good work for years to come. Congratulations to all of them.
They are an inspiration for all of us as we grow together and work towards the goal of Arcy Healthcare, to enhance the quality of living for those in our community.
- What is Home Health Care for Seniors? - February 21, 2024
- Arcy Supportive Care Expands: 150 Patients Now Receive Advanced Care at Home - February 20, 2024
- How Could Alzheimer’s Alter the Dynamics of Your Family? - February 5, 2024